Sure, you're as much a fan of Harry Potter as I am, so much so that I bet you're still hoping that one day a letter from Hogwarts will come to your home. If this is the case, here are some curious facts that would make a Muggle believe in magic.
1. Expecto Patronum is a Latin word meaning "I expect a guardian."
2. When Dumbledore died he was 150 years old.
3. Draco Malfoy's last name is French and means "Bad faith".
4. Hogwarts is under an enchantment. If a Muggle came to discover it, it would look like a decrepit building with a sign that said: "Danger, stay away."
5. JK Rowling said he seriously considered disappearing Ron's character from the saga.
6. In the world of Harry Potter there are about 3000 magicians. This only in Britain.
7. Voldemort was 71 years old when he died.
8. Every 30 seconds someone in the world begins to read a book of the saga.
9. Ron's Patronus is a Jack Russell Terrier dog, known for chasing otters; coincidentally Hermoine's is an otter.
10. Elder's wand is the only one with Thestral hair.
11. Dementors are a physical representation of depression and decay.
12. Snape hated Neville Longbottom because he almost became the chosen one. If he had been chosen, Lily would not have died.
13. Bellatrix means in Latin "Woman warrior".
14. After Fred's death, his twin brother George could never make a Patronus again.
15. JK Rowling decided that Harry Potter should wear his glasses all the time as a reminder of his vulnerability.
16. By accommodating the Latin lyrics of Remus Lupine: "primus lune", meaning first wolf.
17. The first Harry Potter book was published in 1998, the same year that they fought the final battle at Hogwarts.
18. If Voldermort saw a Boggart, it would take the form of his own corpse, since his greatest fear is death.
Via: Tviso and BlogHowarts